Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Howl-oween

oh the things i do for my people.
one might ask why i do these humiliating things to please them. the answer is simple...opposable thumbs! if i had them & could open the biscuit closet myself, these fetes would abruptly end!

do i really want to balance a squash on my nose?

do i really want to wear people clothes?





do i really want to *do* hallowe'en?

please, i think you know the answers to these rhetorical questions! my idea of hallowe'en is so very simple...it involves a good bone, a comfy bed, & plenty of opportunties to bark incessantly at trick-or-treaters!

now, if you want to see something really scary...check this out!...




4 comments:

Leslie said...

These are so adorable! I love them! And I still think that Phil looks like my Scout.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

That last photo of L is priceless!

Frances D said...

Hi guys.
Just wantd you to know I miss your posts.
Sending you both great big hugs.

qualcosa di bello said...

leslie...i would love to see a pic of Scout!

sognatrice...isn't it a crazy shot! she is such a camera-ham!

frances...thank you...we love your blog too...big slurpy doggy kisses back at you! :P