Sunday, March 30, 2008

egg-ceptional hounds...

oh. no. not another holiday photo shooti don't care how many treats you disguise, this activity is getting old. it seems someone is forever balancing something on my head or nose. but is that enough? certainly not! there must also be the added humiliation of photo ops for the occasion.honestly i am starting to dread the prospects of the 4th of july. will they balance a lit firecracker on my head?? probably not because mom has a serious fire phobia, lucky for me! back to the present...this particular holiday was a bit sweeter for me. why, you ask...well, because someone got the bright idea to stick a treat in the plastic Easter egg. ok by me...as long as they remember to extricate it for me...you know, lack of opposable thumbs & all that.
but that's not all! what could be sweeter than a treat? uh. huh. they decided to torture L. too!!but of course, she doesn't have quite the talent i do...they could only do half an egg on her noggin.(insert sibling rivalry banter here) L. the egg head!
ok, mom! enough of this...i can smell that treat.drop it...drop it.pretty please! double begging...oh yeah!here it comes...it was worth it & i'm not egg-xaggerating!

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

They are really too talented for their own goods....

Anonymous said...

The look on L's face was priceless.
Give them both hugs from me,
Frances

Anonymous said...

My lab would never let me balance anything on his head, and my mutt would mug me for beggin strips. -grin-