Saturday, August 23, 2008

because mom says...

mom says i'm hogging the blog again.
but i like to blog (insert whine here)...
even so, the persistent mom says i must give L. some space too lest she begin to feel left out.despite my lazy best "c'mon ma...don't make me blog her *again*!" mom proceeds to remind me that there is not one single bit of L. on the august posts.
i want to beg differ, but she is relentless...& she is right.
i say L. has been napping nonstop all month (you know, the whole 'dog days' thing)but mom won't budge...mom finally threatens to withhold all biscuits & so i must relent.in my defense L. is a bit shy & really doesn't seem to mind being bloggless, but...without further ado, i give you the 'many faces of L.'

3 comments:

Adi said...

Hi E.L. I think your Mom saw me while looking at Jim's Little Photo Place. I had him put a link there for people to check on me by all my "Adi Can" series blog postings on OUR blog.
I'm glad you are getting some press (rather posts), I have been only sharing with Jim for the last month or so.
He did put a link to my "meme" on the side of "Jim's Little Blog" near the top right hand side.
Maybe Qualcosa can spare her computer long enough for you to have a look see.
..
Excellent post! (Jim)
..

Anonymous said...

EL is looking so cute!

I think that mom's right in asking you to share...if EL doesn't make her own posts, trying motivating her:)

Phil, come over to my blog...Mercury n Cameo made a game for us...it's called Peppy Pups:)

I am happy to see that you've resumed posting!

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Anonymous said...

Ha. Well, that's nice of you to share the blogging space. I like seeing you both on the blog.