Sunday, July 8, 2007

left behind...

so today mom & L. & i hung out on the top deck. dad went out in the kayak WITHOUT ME! can you believe that? i knew mom had pity-biscuits in her pocket, so i put on my best pathetic face...
egads! even in my misery of being left behind i must still suffer the humiliation of the "bone on the nose...stay-stay-stay...catch it" thing.is there no mercy?! oh well, it's for food! (oh, & please don't say anything to mom about it only being 1/2 a milk bone on my nose...she did give me the other one for free...plus i stole L.'s! she didn't really want it anyway.)
L., as usual, was too good for this game...she stood off in the distance...waaaay too good for groveling...(mom does call her "the priss" sometimes!)
...back to sentry duty for me!

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

There's nothing cuter than a doggie bum photo, I say! Luna is very particular about them, of course, being a girl, but I think they're just too cute :)