Wednesday, December 12, 2007

busted!!! (or...dog vs. boys)


dear mom...
what ever possessed you to allow Little Man & Big Bro to purchase handcuffs?? did you not know it would come to this? L. & i are not amused. please post bail asap...preferrably in the form of biscuits. & while you are at it, please exercise your jurisdiction over this residence & hide the dad-blame handcuffs!
sincerely yours,
phil
ps. it is hard to blog while cuffed to L.!
dogs - 0 boys - 2 (at least until mom rescues us!)

4 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I just hope Phil and L can find work after this little escapade....

Leslie said...

Oh, the indignity of it all!

qualcosa di bello said...

sognatrice...hahahahahha!!! i'm sure i could hire them!

leslie...exactly! poor things endure so much in the name of human humor!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

What a great blog! I love the photographs. I photograph dogs and keep up a blog site that contains much of my work. It is so inspiring and refreshing to see other people who share the love for the furry kind!

My website is http://slobberspace.com, please feel free to let me know what you think!

Anna Kuperberg