Friday, January 25, 2008

talent

i should know that when Little Man heads for the treat container, my "job" will be all the more interesting.he asked mom if he could dispense an afternoon surprise, & she said, "of course...& be sure to give the hounds one of the Christmas specials."oh, i'm all for specials! little did i know...if i thought balancing my daily biscuit on my nose was something, well...this was something else!! look at me, people...4 strips!!FOUR!!!on my nose! i'm good!oh, yeah...i'm very good!! & with the command "back" i was all over for those 4 strips...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great dog! Very well behaved. I need you on some of the photo shoots I do for my blog site - www.slobberspace.com!

Anna Kuperberg
http://www.slobberspace.com

MommaBoo said...

What a good boy!

I know he tore into othse lickety split after the "back" command.

:)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Luna and Stella are such losers.

qualcosa di bello said...

anna...you are very kind in your praise! i love your photos...

jennie...he is a good guy...& the 4 strips were GONE in a flash!

sognatrice...don't say that!!!