Wednesday, January 16, 2008

resolutions...

what is a dog to do?? i thought i might jump on the new year bandwagon & do some of my own resolutionsbut mom was not impressed. maybe you can help me understand why...
i resolved:

to eat at least one biscuit during every waking hour (they're doggy 'health food,' right??)...to run the entire loop of my neighborhood-unleashed! at least 3 times each week (exercise is good, right??)...to empty the trash for mom every single day (pulling my weight around here with the chores, right??)...& to help out with every holiday clean-up for the whole year (special, seasonal help is good too, right??).

mom said no. to every single one. can you believe it???she was more into resolutions such as...no more barking at my reflection in the window.no sneaking up onto the new couch.& no more stealing things that do not belong to me for chewing
awwwww, c'mon mom, you take all the fun out of this new year thing! would somebody please toss me a biscuit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean sometimes I feel so misunderstood myself.
Sending you a big ole doggie hug.
If I could I'd pile biscuits high as the sky for you buddy.
Give my best to L.
Hugs,
Frances

qualcosa di bello said...

i think you are my very best friend...!

MommaBoo said...

hahaha

The last pic is the best.

Don't feel back L.

No one liked my resolutions, either!