Thursday, December 25, 2008

howl-iday posers...

we interrupt this nap...to bring you some holiday cheer!!...how does one motivate us to wear the ridiculous head gear that appears so festive to those not actually wearing it?...why, biscuits, of course!!...new biscuits...extra-special **holiday** biscuits!!...we'll do most any crazy thing for one (or two or three...) of them...but L., well, fashion diva that she is, remains unconvinced about the chicness of our holiday headgear...mom's "all the dogs are doing it" was met with a full blown hound howl!!...who can argue with *that*?!?!?

may all of you have a very merry Christmas from all of us here at dogblog!...

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

They really deserve to be in their own doggie calendars....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Phil,
Sorry I can't meet you this year!!!
Yours, Lord (Mr.) B. (My brother Dr. Morris also sends his love.)

Toni Lee said...

My Mommy, doesn't have me dress up...she says I'm handsome enough, besides I even hate the neclaces.. er collars and harnices she buys.http://furry-paw-prints.blogspot.com/